Project Manager - St. Louis, MO and Houston, TX
About the Job
Roundedcube is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual for the position of Project Manager. The Project Manager maintains implementation schedules, monitors progress, and communicates with team and other partners. This position ensures that projects are delivered on time, in scope, and within any budget limits so that customers are highly satisfied and desired profit margins are achieved.
The position is available for our St. Louis headquarters or our Houston office.
- Create and maintain implementation schedules. Monitor deadlines and drive tasks from project plan.
- Manage resource allocation and day-to-day tasks for Solutions Analysts
- Gather and analyze information to prepare project status reports and monitor to ensure plans adhere to contract specs and goals.
- Proactively identify problem areas, decisions, risk management areas and overall project performance.
- Act as ambassador to consultants, contractors, and staff through effective communication.
- Oversees multiple projects ensuring that project goals are achieved according to project plans, and in accordance with project priorities.
- Provide input to management regarding project performance of team members.
- Review project schedules and analyze critical path schedule logic, constraints, milestones, use of relationships and lags and their impact on the project.
- Prepare meeting agendas, facilitate meeting and take meeting minutes. Track meeting decisions, issues and action items.
- Track issues during all phases of the projects.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency of planning and scheduling of project.
- Supports revenue generating efforts to improve subject matter expertise and expectation setting by providing resources and participating in pre-sales activity.
- Consistently communicates progress, obstacles, and critical success factors to the Sales (account management) team.
- Engages in regular and periodic reviews with supervisor. Willingly accepts direction from supervisor.
- Completes education and renews licensing/certification
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Completes other duties as apparent or assigned.
- 4 years of experience as a Solutions Analyst or 2 years of experience as a Sr. Solutions Analyst
- Demonstrated skill acting as a team player across multiple teams within the entire enterprise.
- Understands and displays a passion for customer intimate methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, management team members and all colleagues within the company.
- Problem solving skills with ability to work independently to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with project plan development, status / communications plans and risk management.
- Knowledge of project life cycle.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Iterative/Agile Development Methodologies.
- Strong organizational & time management skills with the ability to stay one-step ahead.
- Accurate and meticulous abilities to compile information from various sources.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be proficient in common software office applications. Most notably: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint preferred
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Project for tracking projects.
Minimum education and experience required: Bachelors degree from accredited college or university with 5 years of experience managing projects, especially in the content management or IT arena.
Roundedcube, Inc. is a leading St. Louis-based Web design/development firm with an established customer base. We offer flexible hours, very casual and creative work environment, and a high degree of autonomy. We are very results-oriented. Local candidates only. NO AGENCIES.
For immediate considerations, please complete the form below.