About the Job
Roundedcube is seeking a web developer to join a fast-paced team of quality .NET developers to develop data-driven, e-commerce, and collaborative web sites using .NET technologies, specifically ASP.NET, Web Services, and C#. The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development process and work on individual as well as team projects. Projects consist mostly of high-complexity custom Web applications for external and internal use. You will have the opportunity to create engaging and immersive web solutions by developing and maintaining internet/intranet applications with web technologies such as jQuery, CSS3, HTML5, XML, and others.
The position is available for our St. Louis headquarters or our Houston office.
- Defines project objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Develops user interfaces for internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3-5 years of Web development experience
- 1 year of C# and ASP.NET experience
- Knowledgeable with jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- 1 year of SQL Server experience
- Experience with XML and Web services
- Experience with legacy ASP
- CMS experience preferred
- Willingness to learn .NET and related technologies
Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging, Teamwork, Web Savvy, Technical Zeal, Written Communication
B.S. in C.S. preferred but not required.
Roundedcube, Inc. is a leading St. Louis-based Web design/development firm with an established customer base. We offer flexible hours, very casual and creative work environment, and a high degree of autonomy. We are very results-oriented. Local candidates only. NO AGENCIES.
For immediate considerations, please complete the form below.